log all internet activity of users | регистрировать всю интернет-активность пользователей

sunlinux

Question

Is there any built-in app or a feature that logs all internet activity of users other than network packets capture. It simply shows Source IP (which is LAN IP), device name, destination IP or URL, destination port and timestamp. There is no need capture all packets, I just want to log users TCP or UDP connection wtih timestamp that's all. 

For example Linksys have a feature like that logs of user internet activity. You can see what I mean in the  website.
https://helpdeskgeek.com/windows-10/how-to-track-router-history-monitor-internet-activity/

В России:

Есть ли какое-либо встроенное приложение или функция, которая регистрирует всю интернет-активность пользователей, кроме захвата сетевых пакетов. Он просто показывает IP-адрес источника (который является IP-адресом LAN), имя устройства, IP-адрес или URL-адрес назначения, порт назначения и временную метку. Нет необходимости захватывать все пакеты, я просто хочу регистрировать TCP или UDP-соединение пользователей с отметкой времени, и все.

Например, у Linksys есть такая функция, как журналы активности пользователей в Интернете. Вы можете понять, что я имею в виду, на сайте.
https://helpdeskgeek.com/windows-10/how-to-track-router-history-monitor-internet-activity/

7 answers to this question

Maybe "Netflow sensor" component?

Собирает информацию о проходящем через Keenetic трафике и отправляет полученные данные на указанный NetFlow-коллектор

Collects information about traffic passing through Keenetic and sends the received data to the specified NetFlow collector

Edited by keenet07

4 минуты назад, keenet07 сказал:

на указанный NetFlow-коллектор

я так понял ему нужно видеть лог в роутере. кто куда и во сколько ходил.

но судя по этой картинке там нет отметки "времени" все остальное есть.

log

21 час назад, sunlinux сказал:

I just want to log users TCP or UDP connection wtih timestamp that's all

Keenetic has built-in Netflow sensor so you just need need to set up collector somewhere. You can even install collector on the router itself using USB drive and Entware, but you'll need basic Linux experience.

Edited by KorDen

Ok, thank you. 

I suppose there is no built-in app but I can customize modem by using OPKG support.

Спасибо.

Я полагаю, что нет встроенного приложения, но я могу настроить модем, используя поддержку OPKG.

On 9/6/2020 at 10:33 AM, KorDen said:

Keenetic has built-in Netflow sensor so you just need need to set up collector somewhere. You can even install collector on the router itself using USB drive and Entware, but you'll need basic Linux experience.

Hello Korden,

Can you share any application in forum, if it is available? I want to read them.

4 minutes ago, Le ecureuil said:

Thank you for answer. I found this site and programs. 

But when I said application, I mentioned a sample setup. I even wonder how we can make these recordings on usb only. Do you really need a good coding knowledge?