openvpn can't connect after restarting device..

murdocklawless

Question

hi all,

I set up an openvpn client to connect to my vps running openvpn server. my hero dsl connects to server until i restart the device. after reboot it no longer connects. If I disable the openvpn option "use for accessing the internet" and save than enable the same option and save again, the device is able to connect to my server again.

the second thing is creating openvpn server part. it's definetely not for standart users. it should be more user friendly. for example my old asus modem is doing this with a few mouse clicks and filling a couple of text boxes.

I'd like to see this, if I want to create an openvpn client, device just asks me to load the ovpn file and do the rest of the processes automatically. if i want to create a server, just asks me to fill some textboxes and choose some options and create server automatically and sends me ovpn file to connect.

2 answers to this question

5 часов назад, murdocklawless сказал:

hi all,

I set up an openvpn client to connect to my vps running openvpn server. my hero dsl connects to server until i restart the device. after reboot it no longer connects. If I disable the openvpn option "use for accessing the internet" and save than enable the same option and save again, the device is able to connect to my server again.

the second thing is creating openvpn server part. it's definetely not for standart users. it should be more user friendly. for example my old asus modem is doing this with a few mouse clicks and filling a couple of text boxes.

I'd like to see this, if I want to create an openvpn client, device just asks me to load the ovpn file and do the rest of the processes automatically. if i want to create a server, just asks me to fill some textboxes and choose some options and create server automatically and sends me ovpn file to connect.

Plz provide logs after restart when device is unable to install connection.