I have a question.

question2

Question

If I sell my router then you will remove it from your ban? It seems to me that it is unfair because of my conflict with you to punish another person by prohibiting him from accessing to the update server and changing firmware components. I would really hate to lie to a man that there are no problems with this router. There are really no special problems with this router, the problem is with you. 
If so, what kind of proofs you will need?

3 answers to this question

11 hours ago, sergeyk said:

There are no any server access blocks.

It's a lie and we both know it. I can try to replace the device id that is sended by the router to the update server, but it is easier to get rid of the router and the manufacturer, who does not know how to separate personal from business.

• Confused 1

1 минуту назад, question2 сказал:

I can try to replace the device id that is sended by the router to the update server, but it is easier to get rid of the router and the manufacturer, who does not know how to separate personal from business.

Why do You think the servers blocked? To analyze the router state, please attach a self-test file here with access errors in it.