Keenetic OpenVPN Server

oguzde

Question

i want to install an openvpn server on my keenetic modem(Hero DSL) so i can connect through my home internet from my phone anywhere. i follow the openvpn server and client setup on keenetic user guide(https://help.keenetic.com/hc/en-us/articles/360000880359-OpenVPN-server-and-client) but it always gives error and cant connect. is there any other guide or someone to help ?

4 answers to this question

9 минут назад, oguzde сказал:

i want to install an openvpn server on my keenetic modem(Hero DSL) so i can connect through my home internet from my phone anywhere. i follow the openvpn server and client setup on keenetic user guide(https://help.keenetic.com/hc/en-us/articles/360000880359-OpenVPN-server-and-client) but it always gives error and cant connect. is there any other guide or someone to help ?

I'm afraid that no one can help based on the information you gave us.

The best option for you is to talk to Keenetic's official tech support, as they can professionally request all details about your error.

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, admin said:

I'm afraid that no one can help based on the information you gave us.

The best option for you is to talk to Keenetic's official tech support, as they can professionally request all details about your error.

Thanks for quick response. i ll try tech support too but here s the errors i get in case anyone here can help too

Screenshot_2024-07-12-13-45-36-654_net.openvpn.openvpn~2.jpg

Screenshot_2024-07-12-13-45-39-885_net.openvpn.openvpn~2.jpg

Edited by oguzde

5 часов назад, oguzde сказал:

Thanks for quick response. i ll try tech support too but here s the errors i get in case anyone here can help too

Screenshot_2024-07-12-13-45-36-654_net.openvpn.openvpn~2.jpg

Screenshot_2024-07-12-13-45-39-885_net.openvpn.openvpn~2.jpg

You should provide your configuration without sensitive data. It looks like you are trying to use certificate based auth without cert itself on your server

On 7/12/2024 at 7:03 PM, Denis P said:

You should provide your configuration without sensitive data. It looks like you are trying to use certificate based auth without cert itself on your server

thanks for the response. im using keenetic help article on this one( https://help.keenetic.com/hc/en-us/articles/360000880359-OpenVPN-server-and-client ) and it doesnt mention cert based auth anywhere.