Dsl link not recovering itself

Erdem Gura

Question

Dear keenetic community i have a strange issue with my modem KN-2111 

İ have a bad dsl link so sometimes my snr margin drop  like 8 db when that happens my modem  can see that internet is gone but its not trying to reset dsl link with the new snr margin values so its stuck there without internet until i manually restart modem could u give me some assistence with this issue thanks 

9 answers to this question

6 minutes ago, sergeyk said:

Did you try latest 3.05 firmware in the "Dev" channel?

Yes having same problem with it also  from my eyes its all about snr margin modem cant reset internet speed values for new low snr margin so because it dropped so much like 10db to 2db my internet is gone it can understand internet is gone but couldnt reset link 

Ps i have an old modem it have really fast reactions to this changes like resetting dsl link right away with new speeds the second my internet is gone from snr margin db drops 

Edited by Erdem Gura

7 минут назад, Erdem Gura сказал:

Yes having same problem with it also  from my eyes its all about snr margin modem cant reset internet speed values for new low snr margin so because it dropped so much like 10db to 2db my internet is gone it can understand internet is gone but couldnt reset link 

Please attach a self-test file in a hidden post.

8 минут назад, Erdem Gura сказал:

Ps i have an old modem it have really fast reactions to this changes like resetting dsl link right away with new speeds the second my internet is gone from snr margin db drops 

What a model of the old modem do you have?

10 minutes ago, sergeyk said:

What a model of the old modem do you have?

Can i talk about my older modem here ? İts from another brand idk if its forbidden

And i post self test hided but idk how u can see

Edited by Erdem Gura

7 minutes ago, sergeyk said:

Sure.

İ was using Airties air5760 before my keenetic 

İ am using custom firmware right now they sent me from keenetic support but it had the same issue so i wanted to try here where i can reach more keenetic family 

Edited by Erdem Gura

26 минут назад, Erdem Gura сказал:

And i post self test hided but idk how u can see

I see you are using custom 3.04.B.2.0-1. Please update to 3.05 and save a self-test after 2 or 3 DSL reconnections.

Also did you try to increase a target VDSL SNR margin, to use, say, 10 or 12?

5 minutes ago, sergeyk said:

I see you are using custom 3.04.B.2.0-1. Please update to 3.05 and save a self-test after 2 or 3 DSL reconnections.

Also did you try to increase a target VDSL SNR margin, to use, say, 10 or 12?

İ hate lowering my speed my old modem always stick with 6db if its gonna drop under 4db it instanlty optimize the speed with it again to make it 6db but i dont wanna go back to it because keenetic is so awasome beside this issue i am having because of my bad line and like i sad before i was using this custom firm i tried 3.05 but i am gonna do it again for you thanks

Btw this is not happening a lot  after i installed custom firmware another db drop took 1 week to happend 

Edited by Erdem Gura