Wireguard on Keenetic Titan

Aju Sam John

Question

Hello there,

I just recently bought a Keenetic Titan and have set up the wireguard to connect as a client after importing some commercial VPN config file. I was wondering if it was possible to also use the same device as a server which can allow me to access the home network when outside?

Regards,

3 answers to this question

49 минут назад, Aju Sam John сказал:

I just recently bought a Keenetic Titan and have set up the wireguard to connect as a client after importing some commercial VPN config file. I was wondering if it was possible to also use the same device as a server which can allow me to access the home network when outside?

Please referer to this and this articles for example.

Thanks Sergey..i shall try it out.. so its possible that the Keentic can act as a client to commercial VPN providers as well as it can act as a server for incoming requests? can we then define a policy for the incoming connection to make use of the already created WG connections which is going through the commercial VPNs

В 06.06.2021 в 09:26, Aju Sam John сказал:

Thanks Sergey..i shall try it out.. so its possible that the Keentic can act as a client to commercial VPN providers as well as it can act as a server for incoming requests? can we then define a policy for the incoming connection to make use of the already created WG connections which is going through the commercial VPNs

In general yes, but in can be tricky enough. You set highest priority to the client wireguard connection and explicit 'connect via' interface. 'Connect via' must be set for server interface also, preferrably with the same ISP interface. Then all your wireguard clients will go to the Internet through the wg client.