Multiple L2TP VPN Connections on my Home Network.

KYTECHNGAMING

Question

What should I do to simultaneously connect 2 computers from the same home network to the remote Keenetic?

A netbook is always connected from L2TP to save the syslog.

In my research, some people say that this is not possible theoretically, and some people have a software-related deficiency.

I am not sure. I tried both the settings in the Keenetic interface and the connection settings on the computer, but I could not connect at the same time.

2 answers to this question

1 час назад, yerebakan сказал:

What should I do to simultaneously connect 2 computers from the same home network to the remote Keenetic?

A netbook is always connected from L2TP to save the syslog.

In my research, some people say that this is not possible theoretically, and some people have a software-related deficiency.

I am not sure. I tried both the settings in the Keenetic interface and the connection settings on the computer, but I could not connect at the same time.

Connecting to the same L2TP server from the same subnet behind the same NAT is very difficult and not implemented right now.

3 minutes ago, Le ecureuil said:

Connecting to the same L2TP server from the same subnet behind the same NAT is very difficult and not implemented right now.

Thanks for information. 

When you said it, I thought it wasn't necessary to do any further research and experimentation.

There are some solutions but it is not stable. Vpn over vpn or virtual machine

I will try to print syslog to my remote address without vpn connected. That way I won't run into this problem.