Proton vpn does not connect, although the information is correct

PriSonerS61

Question

Hello,I have installed a proton vpn on keneetic giga. I was driving smoothly. I don't know what's going on, after a while the proton vpn doesn't connect, although the information is correct. I deleted and reconfigured the vpn, but there is no solution. 2. it's happened once. After restarting the modem for the first time, a vpn was connected with the same information. If I restart the modem now, it will connect again. But what I don't understand is why the vpn doesn't connect even though the information is correct at the moment?

(i added a secret self-test, for you to look at the logs)

4 answers to this question

21 hours ago, PriSonerS61 said:

Hello,I have installed a proton vpn on keneetic giga. I was driving smoothly. I don't know what's going on, after a while the proton vpn doesn't connect, although the information is correct. I deleted and reconfigured the vpn, but there is no solution. 2. it's happened once. After restarting the modem for the first time, a vpn was connected with the same information. If I restart the modem now, it will connect again. But what I don't understand is why the vpn doesn't connect even though the information is correct at the moment?

21 hours ago, PriSonerS61 said:

I also tried it with the wisp connection. I also tried it with different ip, I couldn't connect, although my settings were correct. Then I restarted keenetic giga and proton vpn was connected with the same settings...

ticket number #561080

The necessary self-tests are available in this support register.

On 10/8/2021 at 9:29 PM, PriSonerS61 said:

I also tried it with the wisp connection. I also tried it with different ip, I couldn't connect, although my settings were correct. Then I restarted keenetic giga and proton vpn was connected with the same settings...

ticket number #561080

The necessary self-tests are available in this support register.

Now the same problem has happened again. Although the information is correct, it still does not connect. Everything I tried didn't work out. I need to restart the Keenetic giga, to reconnect...

23 hours ago, PriSonerS61 said:

Keenetic.tr he was able to test the problem. To be a problem is confirmed. They're working on a solution right now. They'll get back to me, I'm waiting for them.

The solution to the problem will not catch up at 3.7. it will be fixed together with version 3.8 alpha. That's when they asked me to take a test and make a comeback.