Small bug when switching between two "IPv6 in IPv4" tunnels

User1001

When you have two tunnels configured with "Use for accessing the Internet" enabled, while one of them is enabled and the other is disabled, switching between them automatically disable "Use for accessing the Internet" each time and you need to adjust this setting every time manually.

3 minutes ago, admin said:

Thanks, and how do you switch between them? Just to make clear, how to reproduce.

Thank you, and here steps to reproduce with only two tunnels, NetAssist is currently in enabled and working

image.png.21a143e6e9b3de3803c7109925afda3d.png

Now if i click on the switch to make HE (Hurricane Electric https://tunnelbroker.net/) active and disable the first one

image.png.2e90520b56271c38648d64330c502067.png

Now both are disabled and not working, i have to click on the second one and activate 

image.png.6dff7c0ac3202a4ae818224a8d000155.png

The thing is, i can't have them configured to Use for accessing Internet even when one is disabled

Also if i clicked on the disabled one and enabled the Use for accessing Internet this will disable the same setting for the other one

image.thumb.png.533f0f1de3be555c309f9cc2dbb3986c.png

After that both tunnels are not working.

• Thanks 2