speed problem after update 4.0.4

Lichtfunke

Question

Good day, I have an issue with a decrease in speed. I've tried everything I knew and didn't know, and I decided to reach out for help.

I have two routers in my house. One is the main router located one floor below, connected to the internet, and it provides a speed of 60 Mbps. Everything is okay with it.

On top, I have your Speedster (KN-3010) router. It's connected wirelessly to the main router, and from there, a cable goes to my PC.

For the past two years, everything worked perfectly. Occasionally, I updated it once every six months without any problems. The speed was at its maximum, and everything was good.

However, a couple of days ago, I accessed the menu, and it showed version 3.9.2. I decided to update it to 4.0.4. After this update, the speed dropped from 60 Mbps to 8-11 Mbps.

I've been struggling with this issue for the past two days with no results. Could you please suggest what might be causing this problem? I'm running out of ideas.

1 answer to this question

2 часа назад, Lichtfunke сказал:

Good day, I have an issue with a decrease in speed. I've tried everything I knew and didn't know, and I decided to reach out for help.

I have two routers in my house. One is the main router located one floor below, connected to the internet, and it provides a speed of 60 Mbps. Everything is okay with it.

On top, I have your Speedster (KN-3010) router. It's connected wirelessly to the main router, and from there, a cable goes to my PC.

For the past two years, everything worked perfectly. Occasionally, I updated it once every six months without any problems. The speed was at its maximum, and everything was good.

However, a couple of days ago, I accessed the menu, and it showed version 3.9.2. I decided to update it to 4.0.4. After this update, the speed dropped from 60 Mbps to 8-11 Mbps.

I've been struggling with this issue for the past two days with no results. Could you please suggest what might be causing this problem? I'm running out of ideas.

Regarding the stable firmware, please send a report to support@keenetic.de. They will instruct you how to download the diagnostics file and help with further steps.