Can't add my Peak DSL

KYTECHNGAMING

Question

Hello there,

I added the device to rrm 2 days ago without any problems. I had removed it from rmm for reinstallation. and today I can't add it again.

but it was added to keenetic.cloud without any problems. I encountered errors or screen freezes in all fields that can be added in rmm. (via service-tag, keendns, warranty import.... etc.)

Edited by yerebakan
  • Upvote 1

4 answers to this question

11 hours ago, yerebakan said:

Hello there,

I added the device to rrm 2 days ago without any problems. I had removed it from rmm for reinstallation. and today I can't add it again.

but it was added to keenetic.cloud without any problems. I encountered errors or screen freezes in all fields that can be added in rmm. (via service-tag, keendns, warranty import.... etc.)

Hi

Can you check now it's still actual? If yes, send me the service tag on the hidden post or direct messages, please

15 hours ago, Evgeny Korytov said:

Hi

Can you check now it's still actual? If yes, send me the service tag on the hidden post or direct messages, please

Thank you for support. 

Now, it is ok. But loading was too long to complete. 

Even after I entered my admin password, I thought it was stuck in verification, so I closed the window manually. Then it appeared on the dashboard.

image.thumb.png.0cfa472647ef5ef7c58e7dceabf8a46d.png

7 часов назад, yerebakan сказал:

Thank you for support. 

Now, it is ok. But loading was too long to complete. 

Even after I entered my admin password, I thought it was stuck in verification, so I closed the window manually. Then it appeared on the dashboard.

image.thumb.png.0cfa472647ef5ef7c58e7dceabf8a46d.png

Hi!

This behavior is possible, the system polls every device on the network - therefore, a slightly longer boot is possible. We wrote about this in FAQ

• Thanks 1