acme default-domain-certificate-valid

Ahmed Ensar

Question

Google Translate:

I am using it as omni dsl and lite mesh network. To test something, I removed the lite from the mesh network by ticking two ticks over omni dsl, then after I finished my work, I connected lite wps with omni dsl and included it in the mesh network from the mesh menu. There is no problem in the connection, keen dns is also working, but I click on the rmm and mesh network and select the lite modem interface. The modem cannot be reached through the default domain used to open it. When I look through acme, lite "default-domain-certificate-valid" appears as false, so it cannot create a certificate. I wrote the problem to the support and they said remove it from the mesh and add it again, but I got tired of dealing with this ridiculous problem every time, it had happened a few times before, and it was fixed when I removed it from the mesh and re-added it. Please find a solution to this problem, I'm so tired of it bothering me every time.

https://help.keenetic.com/hc/tr/requests/577791 <--self-test

eeae.jpg.46c35ae65628d890455f326e8202ac2d.jpg

1.jpg.b5d7606fd55f0396708131b9ee8e0b19.jpg

Edited by Ahmed Ensar

5 answers to this question

3 minutes ago, KYTECHNGAMING said:

Restart the main device and extender 1-2 times, it generally fixes. I've reported it before. It fixed itself.
No add/remove components. fw recompile.

birde türkçesini yazsana ikinci cümleden sonrasını çeviriden anlamadım. fw indirip aynı fw yi yeniden yuklememımı ıstıyorsun ?

Edited by Ahmed Ensar

2 minutes ago, Ahmed Ensar said:

birde türkçesini yazsana ikinci cümleden sonrasını çeviriden anlamadım. fw indirip aynı fw yi yeniden yuklememımı ıstıyorsun ?

Bir kaç kez yeniden başlatmada düzeliyor. Ya da cihazlardan birinde bileşen ekle/çıkar. Yeniden fw derleyip kuruyor ya her seferinde. 

• Thanks 1

On 2/25/2022 at 11:45 PM, KYTECHNGAMING said:

Bir kaç kez yeniden başlatmada düzeliyor. Ya da cihazlardan birinde bileşen ekle/çıkar. Yeniden fw derleyip kuruyor ya her seferinde. 

Dediğin gibi yaptım birkaç kez. Biraz önce düzeldimi diye baktım düzelmiş. Teşekkürler.

• Thanks 1