Jump to content
  • 0

Segment description and keenetic Mobile application


PriSonerS61
 Share

Question

Segment names are displayed in English in the Keenetic application. (Turkish should appear)

https://ibb.co/ChVh8dY

 

I think the reason why there is an error in this way is that the descriptions of the home network and the guest network are written in English.

https://ibb.co/VQb3jLM

https://ibb.co/mbYF2WB

 

@Alex Sh. @eralde

Edited by PriSonerS61
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0
Posted (edited)
On 3/15/2022 at 10:27 AM, Alex Sh. said:

It wasn't me but another Alex I suppose. However I have checked your complain in TG and reopened the task I had created earler. It looks like we still have this issue on two screens: Connected Device List and Connected Device Card. We will fix both. Thank you for letting us, Alexes, know.

UPD: Forgot to mention: N/A instead of Offline will be fixed in the next app release. There was a translation mistake.

The problem has been fixed in v32(117). Thanks.

https://ibb.co/0MmK9W3

Edited by PriSonerS61
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
12 минуты назад, PriSonerS61 сказал:

Segment names are displayed in English in the Keenetic application. (Turkish should appear)

https://ibb.co/ChVh8dY

 

I think the reason why there is an error in this way is that the descriptions of the home network and the guest network are written in English.

https://ibb.co/VQb3jLM

https://ibb.co/mbYF2WB

 

@Alex Sh. @eralde

This is not an error.

If a predefined segment (Home, Guest) has a default description ("Home network", "Guest network"), its visible name is translated into the current language of the web UI. I hope that someday we will stop doing this and just rename the predefined segments in the Initial Setup Wizard.

  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
14 minutes ago, eralde said:

This is not an error.

If a predefined segment (Home, Guest) has a default description ("Home network", "Guest network"), its visible name is translated into the current language of the web UI. I hope that someday we will stop doing this and just rename the predefined segments in the Initial Setup Wizard.

Then the source of the problem is not where I think it is. The problem is related to the mobile application. I hope @Alex Sh. will fix it for the next version

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
12 часа назад, PriSonerS61 сказал:

The problem is related to the mobile application.

Correct.
In fact, the app does the same name translation too, but only for RU atm. I've created a task to add the rest of the translations including TR. Thank you for letting me know.

  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
On 2/24/2022 at 10:08 AM, Alex Sh. said:

@PriSonerS61 Hi, is the issue still present on dashboard and connected device screen on v30? I can't see you screenshots anymore to double-check that it is fixed.

Hello, I wanted to update the topic. We were in contact with you via telegram. Currently the mobile app version is v32(116) and the problem persists. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
14 часа назад, PriSonerS61 сказал:

We were in contact with you via telegram

It wasn't me but another Alex I suppose. However I have checked your complain in TG and reopened the task I had created earler. It looks like we still have this issue on two screens: Connected Device List and Connected Device Card. We will fix both. Thank you for letting us, Alexes, know.

UPD: Forgot to mention: N/A instead of Offline will be fixed in the next app release. There was a translation mistake.

  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
58 minutes ago, Alex Sh. said:

It wasn't me but another Alex I suppose. However I have checked your complain in TG and reopened the task I had created earler. It looks like we still have this issue on two screens: Connected Device List and Connected Device Card. We will fix both. Thank you for letting us, Alexes, know.

UPD: Forgot to mention: N/A instead of Offline will be fixed in the next app release. There was a translation mistake.

Thanks. I thought it was the same person :D I'm glad you saw my posts there. If I had known that you were not the same person, I would have continued to write here :D

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
On 3/15/2022 at 10:27 AM, Alex Sh. said:

It wasn't me but another Alex I suppose. However I have checked your complain in TG and reopened the task I had created earler. It looks like we still have this issue on two screens: Connected Device List and Connected Device Card. We will fix both. Thank you for letting us, Alexes, know.

UPD: Forgot to mention: N/A instead of Offline will be fixed in the next app release. There was a translation mistake.

N/A to Çevrimdışı ✔️

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...