Jump to content
  • 0

3.9 Alpha 7 - Core::Ndss: [3771] DPN acceptance required (ndbs/listComponents)


Ahmed Ensar
 Share

Question

6 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0

Dpn = device privacy notice

As far as I understand, it's like a contract. Updated and causing this error. I entered "dpn accept" to accept, no results. When I entered the "show dpn document" command, I got a no content message...

For now I'm back to 3.9 alpha 6 version again. I will wait for the bug to be fixed.

By the way, I already reported the error.  #592179

Edited by PriSonerS61
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
41 minutes ago, PriSonerS61 said:

Dpn = device privacy notice

As far as I understand, it's like a contract. Updated and causing this error. I entered "dpn accept" to accept, no results. When I entered the "show dpn document" command, I got a no content message...

For now I'm back to 3.9 alpha 6 version again. I will wait for the bug to be fixed.

By the way, I already reported the error.  #592179

Evet dediğin gibi bende sözleşmeden dolayı hata verdi sanıyorum. mesajı google yamuk çevirmiş 🙂. Sürüm düşürmeye gerek yok benim için şuan internetde bir sorun yok çalışıyor. Sadece turuncu ışık yanıyor.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
1 hour ago, Ahmed Ensar said:

Evet dediğin gibi bende sözleşmeden dolayı hata verdi sanıyorum. mesajı google yamuk çevirmiş 🙂. Sürüm düşürmeye gerek yok benim için şuan internetde bir sorun yok çalışıyor. Sadece turuncu ışık yanıyor.

this will cause keendns services to not work.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
Just now, KYTECHNGAMING said:

this will cause keendns services to not work.

Evet cloud hizmetleri çalışmıyor ama bu internet kullanmama engel değil. Sorun düzeltilene kadar bekleyeceğim.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0

Please, reinstall 3.9 Alpha 7 from the server. We've recently published a hotfix with the same version title. First, you need to install some older backup firmware (hopefully, you saved it), and then update to the current draft version.

  • Thanks 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
20 minutes ago, admin said:

Please, reinstall 3.9 Alpha 7 from the server. We've recently published a hotfix with the same version title. First, you need to install some older backup firmware (hopefully, you saved it), and then update to the current draft version.

image.png.40a847584b02974cbe4bd366b15543b9.png🙄 👍

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...