3.9 Alpha 7 - Core::Ndss: [3771] DPN acceptance required (ndbs/listComponents)

Ahmed Ensar

Question

6 answers to this question

Dpn = device privacy notice

As far as I understand, it's like a contract. Updated and causing this error. I entered "dpn accept" to accept, no results. When I entered the "show dpn document" command, I got a no content message...

For now I'm back to 3.9 alpha 6 version again. I will wait for the bug to be fixed.

By the way, I already reported the error.  #592179

Edited by PriSonerS61
  • Thanks 1

41 minutes ago, PriSonerS61 said:

Dpn = device privacy notice

As far as I understand, it's like a contract. Updated and causing this error. I entered "dpn accept" to accept, no results. When I entered the "show dpn document" command, I got a no content message...

For now I'm back to 3.9 alpha 6 version again. I will wait for the bug to be fixed.

By the way, I already reported the error.  #592179

Evet dediğin gibi bende sözleşmeden dolayı hata verdi sanıyorum. mesajı google yamuk çevirmiş 🙂. Sürüm düşürmeye gerek yok benim için şuan internetde bir sorun yok çalışıyor. Sadece turuncu ışık yanıyor.

1 hour ago, Ahmed Ensar said:

Evet dediğin gibi bende sözleşmeden dolayı hata verdi sanıyorum. mesajı google yamuk çevirmiş 🙂. Sürüm düşürmeye gerek yok benim için şuan internetde bir sorun yok çalışıyor. Sadece turuncu ışık yanıyor.

this will cause keendns services to not work.

Please, reinstall 3.9 Alpha 7 from the server. We've recently published a hotfix with the same version title. First, you need to install some older backup firmware (hopefully, you saved it), and then update to the current draft version.

• Thanks 3

20 minutes ago, admin said:

Please, reinstall 3.9 Alpha 7 from the server. We've recently published a hotfix with the same version title. First, you need to install some older backup firmware (hopefully, you saved it), and then update to the current draft version.

image.png.40a847584b02974cbe4bd366b15543b9.png🙄 👍